Clan CAOS l The Ultimate PS3 Gaming Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  
Vote for us!
Top 100 Clans :: Think your clan is the best? Prove it.

Click the image to vote for Clan CAOS!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Point System Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zerotheheroe
Technical Administrator
Technical Administrator
Zerotheheroe

Beta User Award Beta User
Facebook Award FB User
CAOS Points : 679

Point System Rules Empty
PostSubject: Point System Rules   Point System Rules I_icon_minitimeWed 25 Jan 2012 - 12:25

Hello,

Points or (COD Points) is the Official currency for the Clan CAOS Forum.

Asking for points, begging for points, and selling items on this website for points is not allowed.

Posting multiple spam comments, replies, and threads to earn points is not allowed.

By purchasing an item, staff reserve the right to remove / alter it at any time.

No refunds will be given, all sales are final.

If you purchased something and did not receive it, please send a PM to an Administrator with proof of purchase. (proof of item request, proof of deduction, etc.)

Your points are stored on the websites database, and will not be changed / altered unless you've won a competition, purchased an item, or have reached a certain level on the forum (that has a point reward)

Users MAY donate to other users. The user (who is donating) has to send a PM to an Administrator and confirm they wish to donate to the user (who is being donated).

A user who has been "hacked" or given "accidental" points to their account will face a ban until the issue has been resolved by an Administrator.

The Administrator's reserve the right to refuse purchasing from a specific user(s).

Back to top Go down
http://www.clancaos.net

Point System Rules
Page 1 of 1